The Guardian Quick Crossword 9 June 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quick Crossword 9 June 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (9 June 2022) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 9 June 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 9 June 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is WANT which contains 4 Characters.
- State of extreme poverty is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PRERAPHAELITE which contains 13 Characters.
- Member of an small group formed in 1848 to oppose the dominant conventions of the Victorian art world is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 9 June 2022 The Guardian Quick Crossword puzzle are Q,Z