The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 14 June 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 14 June 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (14 June 2021) has a total of 30 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 14 June 2021 The Guardian Quiptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 30 clues in the 14 June 2021 The Guardian Quiptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is CEDE which contains 4 Characters.
- Top tennis player reportedly to give up (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DEADGIVEAWAY which contains 12 Characters.
- Terms of will revealing a pretty obvious clue? (4,8) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 14 June 2021 The Guardian Quiptic Crossword puzzle are