The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 18 July 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 18 July 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (18 July 2022) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 18 July 2022 The Guardian Quiptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 18 July 2022 The Guardian Quiptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ASIA which contains 4 Characters.
- Region in Italy certainly covered by motoring organisation (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is AHEADOFSCHEDULE which contains 15 Characters.
- Winning fellow in duel chose to turn early (5,2,8) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 18 July 2022 The Guardian Quiptic Crossword puzzle are