The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 9 January 2023 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 9 January 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (9 January 2023) has a total of 32 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 9 January 2023 The Guardian Quiptic Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 32 clues in the 9 January 2023 The Guardian Quiptic Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TURPS which contains 5 Characters.
- Stuff leading tradesmen use removing paint stains (5) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ALONGSIDE which contains 9 Characters.
- Dealing so unexpectedly to get close (9) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 9 January 2023 The Guardian Quiptic Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,X,Z