The Guardian Speedy Crossword 15 August 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Speedy Crossword 15 August 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (15 August 2021) has a total of 24 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 15 August 2021 The Guardian Speedy Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 24 clues in the 15 August 2021 The Guardian Speedy Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is STET which contains 4 Characters.
- Editorial direction in a text, from the Latin for 'let it stand' (4) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is LETSOFFSTEAM which contains 12 Characters.
- Gets rid of pent-up emotions (4,3,5) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 15 August 2021 The Guardian Speedy Crossword puzzle are J,Q