The Guardian Speedy Crossword 29 August 2021 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Speedy Crossword 29 August 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (29 August 2021) has a total of 26 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 29 August 2021 The Guardian Speedy Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 26 clues in the 29 August 2021 The Guardian Speedy Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is LIP which contains 3 Characters.
- Impudent or insolent rejoinder; edge (3) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is LIFTTHELIDOFF which contains 13 Characters.
- Reveal unwelcome secrets; expose (4,3,3,3) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 29 August 2021 The Guardian Speedy Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,Z