The Guardian Speedy Crossword 30 January 2022 Answers
Please find below all the The Guardian Speedy Crossword 30 January 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (30 January 2022) has a total of 28 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the 30 January 2022 The Guardian Speedy Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 28 clues in the 30 January 2022 The Guardian Speedy Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is CORGI which contains 5 Characters.
- Literally, 'dwarf dog', from the Welsh (5) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is INFOCUS which contains 7 Characters.
- Adjusted to a secure distinct vision or a definite image (2,5) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in 30 January 2022 The Guardian Speedy Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,W,X,Y,Z